Business Management Consultant
Now we are hiring an experienced professional for a rewarding career as a Business Management Consultant who will be responsible for improving the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of internal and external operations. The ideal candidate will provide advice on managerial processes and operations which will further assist in improving C.J. Marketing Ltd.’s services and brand strategy.
- Reviewing existing processes within the company, and working with department stakeholders to find improvements where possible or to clarify those processes where necessary
- Formulating plans and strategies for effective implementation of processes.
- Writing clear, concise and accurate operational documentation of processes
- Contributing to the improvement and effectiveness of processes within the company
- Conducting effective negotiations that result in a collaborative resolution by stakeholders and various levels of management.
- Prioritizing process change and documentation requests as received to ensure deadlines can be met
- Proactively suggesting new methods and ideas to improve the quality of the processes and the performance of the company
- Actively participating in identifying best methods of clarifying procedures, sharing process changes
- Communicating new and updated processes to applicable employees and departments
- Assessing the quality, and taking ownership of our documentation of processes, activities and tools
- Prepare reports and briefs for management evaluating managerial methods
- Providing training sessions to employees to meet ongoing challenges
Requirements Of Position
Education: University Degree or College Diploma in a related field such as Sales and Marketing, International Trade, Business Administration, Economics, etc.;
Experience: 5 years or more. Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Management or Economic Analysis, specializing in internal and external operations and financial analysis.
Salary: $67,000 to 72,000 annually for 35 hours per week
Conditions: permanent, full-time position
Employment Location: Richmond Hill, ON
- A clear understanding of management, business, finance processes.
- Ability to be persuasive.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Effective networking skills.
- Ability to focus on a given task.
- Ability to maintain customer relationships effectively, which includes tackling difficult clients and their issues.
- Knowledge of procedures, involving business and administration.
- Ability work without being supervised.
- Effective interpersonal relationships skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
How To Apply
Please apply with your resume and cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those candidates who qualify will be contacted for interview.