Wholesale Establishment Manager
We are seeking an experienced Wholesale Establishment Manager to revamp, plan, develop, implement and control the relevant wholesale and resale related strategies and operations. The position will also assume the overall responsibilities of the wholesale functions of the company. The ultimate goal is to develop more business opportunities, strengthen our competitive edge against competitors, and make more profit.
- Oversee and evaluate the sales teams and develop strategies to contribute to the growth and profitability of the company’s wholesale business.
- Establish sales goals and objectives, direct teams to execute marketing and sales plans and control expenses.
- Train, direct and inspire sales team and evaluate individual performance for improvement.
- Plan and develop purchasing, pricing and other operational policies and procedures (such as warehouse management and supply chain development) to optimize performances.
- Plan, review and analyze reports, records and customers’ needs to determine types of merchandise for sale.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitors’ activities to in developing sales strategies and exploring new sales opportunities.
- Plan, organize and attend significant sales events and trade shows.
- Analyze sales data and related information to develop wholesale forecast strategies.
- Develop and manage customer and supply chain relationship to maintain company’s reputation and competitiveness.
- Resolve problems, complaints, and other significant issues.
Requirements of Position
Education: College/CEGEP in related field
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years in Wholesale Managing, specializing in planning, developing and implementing personnel management, business development, wholesale strategies, etc.; Exceptionally strong leadership (to well manage the employees, inspire them and explore their potentials)
Salary: $72,800 to $76,960 annually for 40 hours per week
Conditions: permanent, full-time position
Employment Location: Richmond Hill, ON
- Ability to manage staff and assign duties
- Ability to study market research and trends to determine consumer demands
- Ability to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Ability to solve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Goal-oriented, efficiency and collaborative
- Effective interpersonal relationships skills
- Effective networking skills
- Strong analytical skills
How to Apply
Please apply with your resume and cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those candidates who qualify will be contacted for interview.